Leveraging diversity and gender for business organizational success
Presented by the Accounting Resource Group
November 7 – 2:00 – 6:00PM
at the Four Points Sheraton in Plainview
About the Accountants Resource Group (ARG):
The ARG is an exclusive community of professionals who support CPA’s and Accountants. They focus on providing their members the tools, resources and best practices needed to create lifelong strategic partnerships while fostering relationships for business development and relationship marketing strategies in the accounting arena.
ARG Nassau: Women Leading the Way
Date: Tuesday June 19, 2018
Location: Four Points Sheraton 333 S. Service Road, Plainview, NY 11803
Meet our dynamic panel of ARG woman business owners. Learn how they got started, what where and how they overcame challenges, and what they want their male colleagues to know. Bring colleagues, both men and woman who are interested in a conversation creating a greater opportunity for all. Be prepared with questions and perspective for an open and honest dialog.
Register here: email@example.com
Campolo, Middleton, & McCormick Host a Second Labor and Employment Update
2017 Business Breakfast Series
What Businesses Need to Know
Come join us for the Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP 2017 Business Breakfast Series Labor & Employment Update on October 10, 2017. Speakers will include Compass Workforce Solution’s founding Principal, Christine Ippolito SPHR, SHRM-SCP, as well as representatives from the Department of Labor, legal, and accounting fields. Topics of discussion will include wage and hour updates, paid family leave, and enforceability of non-compete agreements. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about the critical labor and employment updates that affect your business.
The conference will be held on Tuesday, October 10th from 8:00AM to 10:00AM at the Hilton Long Island/Huntington, 598 Broadhollow Road, Melville, New York 11747.
Registration and complimentary continental breakfast: 8:00AM to 8:30AM
Panel discussion: 8:30AM to 10:00AM
We look forward to seeing you there.
Call: 631-738-9100 for more information
- 10th Anniversary Celebration and FREE I-9 Employment Eligibility Update (10/10/2019)
- Are Your Compensation Strategies Moving Your Company Forward or Holding You Back? (11/2/2018)
- ARG NYC Meeting: Utilizing Assessment (1/22/2020)
- Be an Ally Who CARES (Curious, Active, Resilient, Empathetic, Supportive) (9/15/2021)
- Communication Styles Workshop (3/4/2020)
- Compass Workforce Solutions Supports Babylon Business in Partnership with the Babylon IDA (8/27/2020)
- Data Protection and Security Best Practices Seminar (5/15/2017)
- HIA-LI Health & Wellness Conference on October 5, 2016 (10/5/2016)
- How to Create an Inclusive Culture and Drive Business Growth in a VUCA World, (Volatile, Uncertain, Chaotic and Ambiguous). (5/11/2021)
- Interview Skills Training for Managers on May 22nd. (4/12/2019)
- June 19th: Women Leading the Way (6/12/2018)
- June 8th NY Paid Family Leave Workshop (5/31/2017)
- LIAFPN GALA – Networking & Charity Event (5/30/2019)
- Nov. 7th: Women Leading The Way Panel – Young Women in the Workforce (10/11/2018)
- NYC Earned Sick Time Workshop (2/25/2017)
- NYS Mandated Sexual Harassment & Discrimination Prevention Training (3/19/2019)
- October 10th Business Breakfast Series (9/29/2017)
- October 3rd HIA-LI Health & Wellness Conference (9/28/2017)
- Sometimes You Need to “Sweat” the Small Stuff (9/14/2019)
- UBS CPA Event on October 26, 2016 (10/26/2016)
- Women Leading the Way Event (9/14/2018)