Training educates, engages employees and ends sexual harassment.
Within the last 12 months, both NYS and NYC have enacted sweeping sexual harassment prevention initiatives, including the requirement that all employees must undergo annual sexual harassment training that meets certain minimum guidelines, beginning on October 9, 2018.
We are offering several Sexual Harassment Training options that satisfy the New York State requirements, including:
• separate trainings specifically targeted for non-supervisory employees or
• training is available in either English or Spanish by bi-lingual HR professionals;
• on-site trainings for your company only, or open trainings presented in our office’s state of-the-art meeting facility in Hauppauge (ideal for small companies or businesses that want to train employees in small groups); and
• interactive activities designed to hold the participants’ interest and maximize their understanding and retention of the training content, including: Q&A time, pre- and post-training quizzes, analysis of potential harassment scenarios, and/or team games.
Our Sexual Harassment Training will include the following mandated content:
• an explanation of the legal definition of sexual harassment;
• examples of conduct that constitutes sexual harassment;
• discussion of the federal, state and local laws prohibiting sexual harassment and the legal remedies available to victims of sexual harassment;
• procedures for making a harassment complaint within the company and with outside agencies or courts; and
• the responsibilities of supervisors and other management employees with regard to preventing and responding to workplace harassment claims.
Attendees will receive signed and dated acknowledgment forms to document their attendance, which can be retained by your company to document compliance with the training requirements.
Call 631.794.7400 EMAIL US for onsite training or easy to attend offsite class schedules for employees, supervisors, managers and executive level staff.