Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Training educates, engages employees and ends sexual harassment.
We are offering LIVE Instructor – Led Web trainings that satisfy the State and NYC requirements, including:
- separate LIVE Instructor – Led trainings specifically targeted for non-supervisory employees or supervisors/managers/executives;
- training is available in either English or Spanish by bi-lingual HR professional;
- LIVE interactive activities designed to hold the participants’ interest and maximize their understanding and retention of the training content, including: Q&A time, pre- and post-training quizzes, analysis of potential harassment scenarios, and/or team games.
Each of our LIVE Instructor – Led Web trainings will include the following mandated content:
- an explanation of the legal definition of sexual harassment;
- examples of conduct that constitutes sexual harassment;
- discussion of the federal, state and local laws prohibiting sexual harassment and the legal remedies available to victims of sexual harassment;
- procedures for making a harassment complaint within the company and with outside agencies or courts; and
- the responsibilities of supervisors and other management employees with regard to preventing and responding to workplace harassment claims.
Attendees will receive signed and dated acknowledgment forms to document their attendance, which can be retained by your company to document compliance with the training requirements.
The Compass advantage includes:
- LIVE Instructor – Led Web training by HR professionals with extensive field and employee communication experience
- Ability to deliver custom solutions to address employer specific incidents or concerns
- Additional content on bullying and civility is available
- Access to HR professionals on a follow up basis via phone or email
Live Instructor – Led Webinars (max of 25 participants):
Managers / Supervisors (Includes up to 10 participants) – $500
*add’l $50 per person over 10 participants
Employees (Includes up to 15 participants) – $500
*add’l $35 per person over 15 participants